Thursday, February 5, 2009

My second school

Today I'm REALLY excited, because after school, I'm going to Japanese school. It's not like math and all those subjects though. I'm going with my friend Sho. I'm not sure if I'm dressed "appropriately" because it's in a Japanese church and all......I'm really looking forward to it, but this is just a "practice" class, to see if I "like" it. I'll guarantee anyone who's reading this that I will love it. I don't know if the class is taught in Japanese, but I'll have by best friend/Japanese translator. I'll post about it later!

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice post, Jared. Can you teach me some Japanese later?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, probably not. That's why I'm going to school >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...this is the day after...What was Japanese school like? Were you properly dressed? What did you learn? tell tell tell

    ReplyDelete