Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Spelling Bee (and science BA too) (let's squeeze in the twilight series too)

Ok, first, I'll yap a little about the 100% I got on my Science BA! *applause*
And the Spelling Bee's today at three. I hope I do well, but I hear the winner advances to like the state Spelling Bee and stuff........I do NOT like big crowds, and the entire 5th grade is probably the most comfortable crowd I'll ever be in front of. I'm up against like three of my best friends, and I don't know how they'll feel if I win. But I guess I'll have to try......I thought you just sign up for the spelling bee, not try to win the class one. Anyways....I'm reading the Twilight series and they're pretty good. I'm on page 545 in the second book. Anyways...I'll wrap up this post now....wish me luck in the Spelling Bee!!

2 comments: