Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!!

Christmas is almost here!!! My Christmas list isn't very big (WHAT A SHOCK!) but I really want everything on it, not to sound like a spoiled brat or anything. I want Guitar Hero: On tour for Nintendo DS, and an iTunes gift-card. We're not going on a vacation, but I'm okay with that. And I've never had a RC helicopter, so that's on my list too. I even bought everyone in my family a gift with my own money, so I'm broke now.........Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday, because you get to see family and friends, and you get lots of awesome gifts. My dog's stocking has more in it than my mom's, I was laughing very hard when I found that out.

I'd really like to go skiing if it snows, and I love to play in the snow. Lots of people don't like Winter, but you don't have to worry about annoying bugs, or getting heat stroke or sun burn. I can't wait to open presents. My mom usually lets me open like 3/4 of my presents on Christmas eve, so there's not really too much to open on Christmas day, except from the elusive "Santa Claus"

This year, we actually had a professional do the Christmas cards, so they actually look presentable.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

6 comments:

  1. Don't look at my comments your blog is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jared I like your blog merry Christmas and a happy new Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But in the winter you could get frost bite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how cool is your blog? COOL!! One thing in winter the bad thing is, is that you can get frost bite. Its probley the worst of all. Also for christmas I know that my mom is getting me the ipod nano (my sister is getting one too). Merry christmas and happy new year!

    - Cari Padula

    ReplyDelete